KORG AW-1 Micro Tuner - klipová ladičkaKód: AW-1
Detailní popis produktu
The Korg AW1 is a compact, lightweight tuner, which provides quick, accurate, auto-chromatic tuning of traditional band and orchestra instruments, as well as acoustic guitar and bass. You can attach this ultra-lightweight chromatic tuner to your acoustic guitar or other string or wind instrument for easy and accurate tuning. The AW1 has a piezo pickup and a built-in microphone for reliable pitch detection. Other features include marks to indicate pure major or minor third intervals, a Meter Reverse function that lets you invert the display, adjustable calibration, and Auto Power Off battery conservation.
The Korg AW-1 Micro Tuner – an ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight chromatic tuner you can attach to your wind or string instrument for easy and accurate tuning.
Korg AW1 Features
- Ultra-compact and lightweight chromatic tuner that can be attached to a wind or string instrument.
- Marks to indicate pure major third and minor third intervals.
- Piezo pickup detects vibrations from the attached instrument, or the built-in microphone detects the pitch.
- Meter Reverse function lets you invert the display.
- Adjustable calibration accommodates a wide range of concert pitches.
- Two clip sizes (Large/Small) are included for use in different situations or for various types of instruments.
- Auto Power Off function keeps the battery from running down even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function.
Clip-type for direct attachment to your instrument
The AW-1 packs a detection range of A0~C8 and superb functionality into an ultra-compact and lightweight unit. The included clip lets you attach it directly to your instrument, for example to the headstock of a guitar or the bridge of a violin. Since the clip contains an internal piezo pickup that detects the vibration of your instrument, you can enjoy stable tuning even if you’re in a noisy environment. Two types of clip (large and small) are included, accommodating a variety of situations and instruments, and letting you dispense with the trouble of connecting a contact mic or other pickup. Alternatively, you can clip the AW-1 to your music stand and tune using the internal mic.
* The appropriate location to attach the AW-1 will depend on your instrument. Please be aware that this unit is not suitable for use with instruments in which the attachment location would be too close (e.g., flute-type instruments) or too far (e.g., tuba) for the meter to be read comfortably.
Meter Reverse function lets you invert the display
The AW-1 uses a newly designed LCD meter that you can read easily. The Meter Reverse function makes it easy to read the meter in a vertical or horizontal position, regardless of the position in which you attach it to your instrument. Each time you press the display reverse button, the High (+) display will move alternately between the left and right sides, so that you can attach the unit to virtually any instrument in the viewing orientation you find most comfortable.
Pure major third / minor third intervals are indicated by marks, making it easy to play beautiful harmonies
Inaccurately played intervals of a third are particularly noticeable when played in a brass band or orchestra, but will sound “just right” when major third or minor third pitches are adjusted slightly away from the equal-tempered pitch. The AW-1’s meter scale provides marks that indicate a pure major/minor third from the specified note. By tuning your instrument to these marks you can play beautiful harmonies in an ensemble situation. This capability is a great convenience not only for orchestral instruments, but also for vocal or acapela practice.
* When tuning to a pure major/minor third, the note to be adjusted will depend on the music you’re playing.
The tuner can be calibrated to a wide range of pitches (410~480 Hz). Calibration can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps, giving you the flexibility for accurate tuning in any situation. The memory backup function remembers the calibration setting even when you turn off the power. (However, this setting will be initialized when you replace the battery.)
Auto Power Off function
The power will automatically turn off if the unit is left on for approximately twenty minutes without sound being input, preventing the battery from being used unnecessarily.
* Tuning may not be possible for instruments whose sound contains a large number of overtones or has a rapid decay, even if the pitch is within the detectable range.
* Settings are remembered even when the power is off. However, settings will be initialized when you replace the battery (default: CALIB=440 Hz, PIEZO, right side High).
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): A0 (27.50Hz) - C8 (4186Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference Pitch: 410 - 480Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Dimensions: 25(W) x 55(D) x 9(H)mm/0.98”(W) x 2.17”(D) x 0.35”(H)
- Weight: 11 g/ 0.024 lbs. (Including battery)
- Included items:
- CR1220 lithium battery (3V) for checking operation
- Large instrument clip (with internal piezo pickup)
- Small instrument clip (with internal piezo pickup)
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.